Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank You Card - Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge


This card was made with the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge on pg. 82. The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
The gold paper is 5 1/4" x 4" cardstock.
The red dotted paper is 5" x 3 3/4" from Stampin Up.
The center blue paper is 5" x 1 1/2" cardstock.
The cream colored paper with red lines is 5" x 2 1/2" from Stampin Up. I used Martha Stewart's punch.
The horse is 3 1/4" (I cut the shadow and layers for the horse from cardstock.
Pop ups are used behind the horse).I used a yellow ribbon.
The "thank you" is from the Paper Studio Clear Stamps.
The eye has a self-adhesive gemstone from the Paper Studio Affinity.

Another fun card to make. I love the Animal Kingdom cartridge. There is so much you can do with this cartridge.

2 comments:

{Raechel} said...

Cute card! I like the punch you used!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Evie said...

Thanks Raechel.