Tuesday, January 4, 2011

February Calendar - Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge


This February 2011 calendar is made using the Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge. The calendar is 8"x8 1/2".

Recipe:
Background Colors of Cardstock: Teal 8"x8 1/2", Brown 7 3/4"x8 1/4"
Background Printed Paper: The Paper Studio - Affinity - cut at 7 1/2"x8"
Calendar outline from cartridge - Teal cardstock - cut at 7 1/2"x6"
Heart - red cardstock - cut at 3/4" (pg 29)
Cake - cardstock layered with print paper - cut at 1" (pg 59)
February -teal cardstock - cut script shadow 4.007w and 1.63h
February - mustard color cardstock -cut script 3.918w and 1.553h
Days of the month - forest green cardstock - cut at .781h
Stickles Gold - I like glitter and added it to my, days of the week letters

Glue the above together and you have a nice calendar.

I will be making the rest of the calendar's for the year and will bind them together. I will post the finished project when I have completed it.

You can make your calendar's larger or smaller, depending on where you will be placing your calendar. I have my calendar's on my desk and it is the perfect size for me.  This cartridge has a lot of embellishments you can use for other projects and to make a calendar is really easy. There is a lot of gluing little pieces together, so I use  my Zig 2-way glue with the chisel tip. I also discovered that I like the background paper showing through the calendar versus a plain colored sheet of cardstock.

Have fun making your own calendar's with your own creativity!



No comments: