Sunday, December 12, 2010

Note Books - YourStory Laminator/Binder


Some more pictures of books I made for Christmas.  They are all sizes with typing paper inside and a ribbon on the outside.  I used my YourStory laminator/binder machine to bind the books. 

I use a piece of thick cardstock and cut it to the size I want the book to be. Remember to add for the back. Now add a sheet of printed paper 1/4" smaller than the hard cardstock (frames the cardstock) and glue down to the cardstock paper.

Find the center of your paper and mark 1/4" on each side of your center (you can adjust the 1/4" to smaller or larger depending on how much paper you want to insert into your book).  Bend the paper. 

Use a hot glue gun and put the glue all the way down between the folds, leaving 1/2" at the top and bottom with no glue. Insert the book into your YourStory binder.  Cool the book.

Tie a ribbon around the front cover.

2 comments:

barbara said...

I like the books you made.

Evie said...

Thanks Barbara.