Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthday Card - Celebrations Cricut Cartridge


This Birthday card is 5x7".  The Gorilla and sound is from the Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge. The happy birthday tags are from the Celebrations cartridge. The colored paper is from Stampin Up. 

Birthday Card Challenge:

My Pink Stamper is having a Cricut Birthday Challenge. You can see the challenge at:  http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2010/12/birthday-challenge.html  

MPS' challenge is to make a birthday card, layout, 3-D item, gift, etc.  MPS is giving a Cricut Birthday Cakes Cartridge to the winner. 

This is my card for the MPS birthday card challenge.

1 comment:

jen said...

What a cute card. TFS
I'm now your newest follower and can't wait to see what you create next. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
jennyscards.blogspot.com