Sunday, December 19, 2010

Book - Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge


This book is 6x6" with white typing paper inside.  I used my Crop-A-Dile and put two rivets on the front and two on the back cover of this book. I used chipboard and covered it with the paper, you see above. Then I put a piece of white paper on the inside of the front and back cover (like a book) to hide the endings of the paper. I used ribbon at the bottom of the book.  I threaded white ribbon (2 pieces for top and 2 pieces for bottom) through the front cover, typing paper and back cover and tied a knot and then a bow.  The Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge was used to make the flower in the center of the book. Each paper color is 1/4" smaller than the last. I used the Cricut Cursive 101 cartridge to make the "S" in the center of the flower and bent the petals upward. I added three little silver balls below the flower.  To finish this project off, I added a clear ball embellishment on a silver, flat embellishment.

This is going to be a present for one of my friends. This project was easy and so much fun to make.

Hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!

No comments: