Monday, September 13, 2010

Flower Bouquet

I saw this tutorial on Custom Crops.  I made this with my cricut expression and followed alot of the tutorial, but made my own changes as I went.  Cut the flower petals out of thick cardstock paper and bend the petals forward. I used my Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge for the flower petals.  Attach the long part of a clothes hanger with glue to the back of the flower. I glued a white or red rose in the center of each flower. I used the Celebrations Cricut Cartridge to make the scalloped name tag.  I used the Tiffany's Designer Scrapbook Pad paper for the paper around the flowers. Just roll the paper and glue.  I put a brad on each side of the top of the paper and attached a string of pearls for a hanger.  I put a string of lace around the bouquet and a small bow at the top of the pearls.  Hope you enjoy the project as much as I did.  I made this for a friend who was not feeling well.  I sprayed a little perfume on the flowers for a scent.

No comments: