Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding Card - Wild Card Cricut Cartridge



Cardcrazy09 demonstrates how to make this card in a video on YouTube under Wild Card Wedding. This card is in the Cricut Wild Card cartridge instructions on page 63. The card and envelope are 5 1/4". A liner for the envelope was also made. The flowers are found in the liner option and are cut at 5 1/4" also. I used the Plum Blossoms folder in my Cuttlebug on the cake and added Stickles to the center of the flowers. A white bow is glued to the top of the cake.

The inside of the card lettering is made using the Cursive 101 Cricut cartridge. I cut the letters twice and offset them to give a shadow effect. 

The Bride and groom were cut using the icon feature on page 63 of the Wild Card.  I used Stickles for the brides dress.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen this one yet but I love it! your getting so good at these. by the way the kids love getting them!