Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Card - Wild Card, Home Accents, Stretch Your Imagination and Easter Cricut Cartridges


This Thanksgiving card was made with my Cricut Expression.  I used a 10"x7" brown colored paper folded to 5"x7".  Next I cut a lighter brown paper to 4 3/4"x6 3/4". Then a Green designed paper was cut at 4 1/2"x6 1/2".  Using the Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge, I cut the grass at 1 1/2"x6 1/2".  Using my Wild Card Cricut cartridge and mini gel pens I had my Cricut write the letters Happy Thanksgiving in a dark green color. Then I used my Home Accents cartridge and cut the oval circle around Happy Thanksgiving. I used my Copic Y19 marker to color in the Happy Thanksgiving. I also cut the oval a second time to create the background accent in brown paper. I accented with a brown ribbon.  The turkey was cut at 3 1/2" from Stretch your Imagination on page 49.  Pop-ups are used behind the turkey and behind the Happy Thanksgiving.  I used Xmas Red Stickles for the eye.  Hope you enjoy this nice little Thanksgiving card.

No comments: